Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Symptom Of Twisted Bowel In Newborn Could I Be Experiencing Perimenopause/menopause At 21?

Could I be experiencing perimenopause/menopause at 21? - symptom of twisted bowel in newborn

I'm only 21 and I've always been kind of irregular shape. However, in 2007, had been sick with the flu very badly (which was the worst I've had). 2 months later, I got strange symptoms (affecting a part of my body CADA). Anyway, last year I started a very painful time. I felt like knives were turned in to me (almost like the pain of women with endometriosis). Sometimes I could not even go to the bathroom, while on my period. Now my time is very difficult or very light, not even with a pad. Have seen recently. If the field is usually a brownish discharge, or just a brown spot on my underwear or pad. Usually, the floor, a week or a few days before I actually get my period. It's been 2 months since I have my period (had what happened before when I was younger) but I am worried that I was experiencing hot flashes, almost 2 years, my mood swings, exploding, my PMSing are the worst, and I jusT began to get too mild night sweats. Sometimes I wake up and my neck and my shoulders were really wet and I clean the sweat. I'll make an appointment for the gynecologist (which never before) when I was the last time in my schedule. I am not pregnant, because I never had sex. What do you think it might be?


Thank you!

5 comments:

Dana said...

I agree with Rose - I like your question, my first thought was to read about PCOS. Other common symptoms of PCOS are overweight, acne, excessive hair growth (as in the chest, face, neck and abdomen), thin hair, and the difficulty of losing weight.

Just because you have something that does not imply any or all of the symptoms of PCOS does not necessarily mean that you or not, but please consult your doctor - it may be a serious health problem if left untreated.

Rose said...

It is a kind of hormonal problem, but it is unlikely that the perimenopause at your age.
I had some symptoms of my teens and twenties. He proved to the SOP, but I had problems with my thyroid, too.

Your doctor will see investigations into exactly the same, what the problem is hormonal, and perhaps to refer to an endocrinologist.

All are treatable with medications.

Shannon said...

It is possible but unlikely that you are going through menopause - I had a cousin who is completely through them at 29 and I 39 and just above the mid-round. Best advice I can give - to see a doctor!

RHARMONY said...

I am 12 1 / 2 ... I had only 2 hours. Mine holds back the water and not the next day. I swim competively, shortly before the end of my while swimming? HELP PLEASE!

lex8oya said...

no, not possible.
and if you have any doubts
a physician.

Post a Comment