Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Crockpot Cooking Recipes Should You Boil Bell Peppers Before Cooking Them In A Crockpot When Making Stuffed Pepperrs?

Should you boil bell peppers before cooking them in a crockpot when making stuffed pepperrs? - crockpot cooking recipes

I cook the peppers until cooked. If not boiled before roasting in the oven, the peppers are hard ... I do not like. I see more crockpot recipes say to cook.

I think it is not necessary and just to check, since many methods of cooking stove stuffed peppers iboiling not mention either. However, so very difficult, if not .. Can anyone help me with this?

I try to cook in a crock pot ....

Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made them once before in a crockpot, and did not boil ahead of time. I think it came out fine. When I do them in the oven, I agree, you must par-boil the peppers first or they come out too tough. I have also cut and cored them, and then microwaved them for 7-8 minutes, and they get soft that way. Then I stuff them and put them in the oven. Just a faster way than doing all the boiling first!

Post a Comment