Saturday, January 30, 2010

Beautifly Cut Pokemon Pokemon Emerald Help - Tate And Liza?

Pokemon Emerald Help - Tate and Liza? - beautifly cut pokemon

Please help me, I'm probably has the worst coach. He tried to beat the Twins three times, but failed miserably each time I am being so close to defeating Pokemon who uses the Hyper Potion. : @

My Pokemon are --
Beautifly: lvl 42
Moves: Gust, Silver Wind, Giga Drain and Hyper Beam

Castform: lvl 42
Moves: Blizzard, Weather Ball, thunder and hail

Vibrava: lvl 40
Moves: Dragon, Crane, Dig and Fly.

Azumaril: Level 45
Surf Icebeam, and Hyper Beam Secret Power

Blaziken: Level 45
Double kick, cut, strength, and Blaze Kick

Help is welcome, thank you very much.

4 comments:

John S. said...

At least his team has all levels close

Drop Castform else that is more a novelty Pokémon

Tate & Liza Surf Azumaril use both their Pokémon have a weakness for water and surf have two goals

A.S 1000 said...

They are very good pokemon that are approximately the same level. If I you I would put another pokemon in your party. has 1 room. try to get another pokemon in your reality and improve their lot.

I hope this helped

:)

A.S 1000 said...

They are very good pokemon that are approximately the same level. If I you I would put another pokemon in your party. has 1 room. try to get another pokemon in your reality and improve their lot.

I hope this helped

:)

Leelee N said...

Wow. It will be difficult. Level of all or some of them at Level 50 or higher. It worked for me. =)

Post a Comment