Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nipples Photo What's With The Nudity On The American Apparel Website?

What's with the nudity on the American Apparel website? - nipples photo

I mean, I do not want to take off like a prude or anything, but you can see the nipple full of girls butts, and see through their underwear. On the website of Victoria's Secret, I think the nipples with Photoshop. Just because I thought it would take to do so. Another time I looked at the AA website and saw all these photo albums and there are photos of girls, hands down pants
WTF?

5 comments:

Keiko said...

The man who is well-founded AA pervert .. Which to objectify their models and build more as simple as possible in his paintings.

ash <33 said...

I know what you mean ... But recently the company has gone to junk and its "acceptable" to prove, and I think it's wrong because it exploits women and their need to show not only that! rather than the previous answer, "said sex sells, and it's really sad: P





My answer? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

Couman said...

Interesting. This is the first time I heard of him. Will, of course, sex appeal, but at the same time ... If you see yours, show if higher, no longer makes sense to see how it really looks as retouched?

Confusion With a K said...

Sex and the skin is done very well.
There was even a contest in which he told the girls to take pictures of them and send the specimen belt wash out.
: /

Brutally Honest said...

Sex sells.

Welcome to the firm.

Post a Comment