Monday, February 15, 2010

Look At A Bontrail Pill How Do You Look At A Timestamp For History And Delete History Off Of Computer?

How do you look at a timestamp for history and delete history off of computer? - look at a bontrail pill

Can anyone tell me whether there is a way to look at the date / time that something that the team has stopped by my story? We have discussed some things, but I wanted to see if I did, but can not find a way to see the time and date. Tends to be a history of "clear" that each story stands out in history, but it's there. How do I delete the history, if not? (Did I confuse anyone?) Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Internet Options you can select "Tools, Internet Options, and delete only the history of a configuration that can beat that is so that you an option to all files that you can sort the list last time, date and time will see. ( detail mode). K9 or download blue coat and all stored on a web site and the date and time

Post a Comment