Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Radiologist Assistant Programs Can't Decide Which Medical Career Im Going To!! Help?

Can't decide which medical career im going to!! help? - radiologist assistant programs

It is my first year at school, and I'm still to decide what to take. If your professional license Nurse, Physical Therapy Assistant, and the radiologist.
LVN I like it, so many people have told me that the demand and wages are high. But the school has a moment, if only for a two-year program. reqs CNA for 2 years before me. I can not wait that long, and I've heard that it stressful, if you have a school full time.
I liked the PTA also because it is also a 2-year program. but I've heard that will not demand and hard to find a steady job.
I also liked radiologist. I've heard that it more convenient and a good salary. I make films and the like, what I hear interested.
What do you think is a good career that pays pretty good and less stress? School and work less?

0 comments:

Post a Comment